background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rednecks

I was watching a show with my dad last night on the History channel. It was the most redneck show I think I've ever seen. It was about guys in Louisiana who hunt alligators. That should be all the explanation you need. They would talk and every heavily accented word they said just confirmed their Redneckiness.

You know that part in Napoleon Dynamite where that old farmer is talking when Napoleon goes to work at the chicken farm? Well imagine something similar to that. As my brother pointed out, they had a tendency to not finish their words.

Now, I have nothing against rednecks being that I'm practically half redneck myself, on my dad's side. It was just such an obvious display of redneck tendencies. Thank goodness I can tamp down those urges. Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment