background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer or Lack Thereof

Every year I yearn for summer. The thing with living in northern Utah is that every summer is different. Some are more hot. Some are more cold. Some more wet. Some more dry. You get my point. I guess this could be true for everywhere else right? I don't really know. I've only spent summers, aside from the occasional week or two in Texas, in northern Utah.

This year has been no different. I've yearned for summer. Longed for it. And yet, as with every other summer since I've turned twelve, summer isn't all it's cracked up to be. It turns out that I get bored easily. I lose interest in the things I love: reading, writing, and other stuff. (Those are pretty much my two favorite things. Oh and watching TV and movies- yes, I'm a sad little boring girl.)

Six weeks into the summer that I've spent lazing around when I'm not working and I'm ready to go back to school. What will happen when I don't have school to look forward to anymore? I guess, hopefully, I'll have a full time job that takes up some of my time. Maybe even a man.

The point of this rambling is mostly to admit that I thought I'd have more to blog about with all my free time. Turns out that I've lost much of my desire to blog. Hope that changes. So those of you who still read this, please don't give up on me. One day, I'll have something interesting for you to read... if you still want to.

Just keep keeping on.

Until Next Time,

The Hopeless Romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment