background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Call Me Baby, Baby

If you've ever read this blog before, you know that I have a propensity for falling in love with Fictional Men. Ha ha. I'm sure you're rolling your eyes and nodding. Of course I fall in love with Fictional Men. That is who I am! :)

Today my Fictional Man Lover *snicker* is Chuck Bartowski. This comes from finally finishing season four of the series Chuck. The last disc was particularly... drool worthy... in my opinion. Fierce Chuck is a sight to behold and I couldn't help but fall just a little deeper and harder in love with him.

I know. I'm a little hopeless! But come on! This is all I have.
Call Me Baby, Baby

So basically, the last few episodes of season four were of an extra attractive, fierce Chuck who called Sarah "Baby". Only a certain kind of man can call a woman "Baby" without sounding condescending. Personally, I think Chuck/Zachary Levi is one of those men. Or I'm just biased.

Anyway, I was watching these episodes and I just couldn't help thinking, "You can call me baby anytime." Of course, this will never happen because... well just because. But hey, a girl can dream can't she?! Imagine this: Chuck calls me you "Baby" and then smiles his little half smile and you swoon into his arms determined to stay there forever...

...Where was I?

Oh! And this makes me think of the song "Kandi" by One Eskimo that I discovered on the season 5 finale of Bones. Which I'm going to share because I feel like it.


The moral of this post is that Chuck Bartowski (or Zachary Levi) can call me Baby anytime. :)
Yes, Please!

Until Next Time,

The Hopeless Romantic

1 comment: