background

Monday, December 14, 2009

Two things learned in 2009

So, it's not quite the end of the year yet, but I cannot help but start reminenscing early. This has been quite the year. Actually... I don't really remember much about it. I have learned two things for sure from 2009.
1) Don't crush on co-workers. No matter how nice their hair is or how amazing their arms are or how pretty their eyes are. It is usually just... awkward. Especially when you're me. And when the crush is over it's funny because then you wonder what you were thinking- even as you're checking him out still. Bad news. So... stay away from crushes on coworkers. 
D) Don't put twinkies on your pizza. It's just doesn't taste good.

2 comments:

  1. I like the "1...D". It makes me want to watch Home Alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! Twinkies don't go on pizza? News to me... Seriously though, you crack me up. Have you read my list of bad ideas blog post? It has a few culinary bad ideas in there too. ;)

    ReplyDelete