background

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am Ironman!

It's been awhile since I've gotten on here to write. Of course that could be contributed to the fact that I don't currently have internet in my new apartment. I've tried to think of something specific that I should write... yeah, today I'm just going to babble a little bit.

Last night I got to see "Ironman 2" with my familia and it was AWESOME!!! Like it was totally a guy movie but I really enjoyed it. And I really enjoyed Robert Downey Jr. He's really doing some great roles. I loved him in Sherlock Holmes. There's something about his dark brown eyes that makes a girl melt. Or maybe I just think he's hot and I need someone to fill that empty place inside my heart. Ha ha ha ha! Just kidding. (I think).

Okay, so I've already run out of stuff to talk about. I need to cogitate (my word of the day) and come back with something actually worth reading (and writing).

No comments:

Post a Comment