background

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Clark Kent Effect

I debated about whether I wanted to write this post or not. Obviously I've made my decision because I'm writing it now. One of the reasons I didn't want to write this was mostly because I feel like all I do is talk about...certain subjects. Okay I talk about boys a lot! But it's my blog and I'll write about what I want!

So the topic of this discussion is boys... in glasses.

Lately I've noticed that I really like guys who wear glasses. I just think there's something so cute and adorable about a guy with glasses. Granted, not every guy looks good in glasses. But there are a good number of guys that are just so cute with their glasses on. (Like my 17 year old co-worker- yeah I know. I'm a creeper!)

I call it "The Clark Kent" effect. You know how Superman was Clark Kent by day. Clark was always a little bit cuter to me than Superman. A cute guy in a pair of nice glasses just gives me tingles (actually I don't usually get tingles but it makes me happy).

So there you have it. I know it's kind of incomplete... let's just say that it's a work in progress. One I think I'm gonna enjoy figuring out.

3 comments:

  1. I resent you for leaving me alone all day. I have been sequestered in my room for the last 4 hours. Ask me how I feel about that!!!!!
    And I also happen to LOVE your new background. I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I feel the very same way! I've wanted to blog about it many times...but I could not. If you don't know what I mean I'll tell you tomorrow.

    Did I have this background once upon a time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know...I wear glasses sometimes... ;)

    ReplyDelete