background

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's not Goodbye, It's just Until Next Time

I'm leaving. But not forever. Just for 18 months. I'm leaving to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka The LDS church or the Mormon church). I'll be "stationed" in Long Beach California area, spreading the gospel.

This means that I won't be able to post on here. However, my brother says he'll keep it posted occasionally. The posts just won't be my usual drooling over attractive men, ranting about TV and movies, sighing over romance stuff. It'll be more about my experiences as a missionary. I don't know how often there will be posts because as a missionary our time is limited and my focus will be more on communicating with my family.

However, I will be back. My estimated return date is November of 2013. I plan on continuing this blog because I'll still be the Hopeless Romantic. It'll just be a little older and wiser Hopeless Romantic writing.

I am excited for this opportunity I have to serve for the Lord for 18 months in California. I want to thank you all who have taken time out of your busy days to read my dorky posts. Thanks, it means a lot to know that someone is reading my stuff.

It's not goodbye, it's just until next time. See ya!

Until Next Time,

Sister Hopeless

No comments:

Post a Comment