background

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Poor, pitiful me...

I swear, this has been the worst week I've had in a long time. I barely made it out alive on Monday and I swear I practically fell asleep at work. And then I totally spaced submitting a final paper for a group project. Whoops! Thank goodness the professor was so understanding when I begged her to accept the late paper on behalf of my group. She is now my favorite.
I dropped my phone into the toilet... before I flushed... that was gross. Even worse, the phone doesn't really work now. I'm phoneless for a couple of days. And it was a cool one too! Dang it! But I have to admit that it's been kind of nice not having to worry about text conversations and checking the time. And missing those calls from work asking if I can come in at the last moment. Yeah, that is nice.
And now... I'm in the middle of a paper that I should have written a long time ago that's due tomorrow. Why am I such a procrastinator?! Gaa! It's about halfway done, but I couldn't concentrate anymore. Guess that means I'm going to be pulling a late night after work to finish it. Anyone want to finish my paper on Yeats and Wordsworth?
.... Didn't think so?
Do the professor get together and determine what the best way to drive us students insane? Let's give them all tests and papers due at the same time, while they're trying to work and have some semblence of a life at the same time. It's a CONSPIRACY, I tell you!
(Sigh) Well enough of my whining. I do feel better writing it down though. Funny how that works.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nicole.

    I don't know why, but in typing, I always want to call you Nikki.
    But that's not the point. The point is....

    I LOVE YOU!

    I hope this weekend goes much better for you. :) Miss yer face.

    Love, your roomie.

    ReplyDelete