background

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weddings

I am eloping. When the time comes that is. I don't want to deal with the stress and expense of trying to plan and execute the reception. It's too much work for something that is so exhausting for the bride, groom, and their families.

Last night, I got to sit by the guest book. Do you know how many people don't thoroughly read the announcements to get the correct names of the newly weds? There were several envelopes with my brother's middle name used as his last name. And they spelled the bride's name wrong as well. One thing I have to say, make sure you read the announcement before writing the name on the envelope.

Pretty much, I am a romantic about everything... but weddings. As my cousin Andy told me, I'm like Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment