background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Barby-Qs, Peas-in-a-can pie, and Ten gallon hats.

I haven't blogged in a while. My excuse being that I was out of the country, washing my hair. Actually I was out of state in an area where half the people don't even have wireless internet- which is a travesty. I had only two opportunities to check my email and then the super slow connect just frustrated me.
Now I'm back in good ol' Cache Valley finally getting my blog updated. I have several ideas for future posts I just need to find the time. Ever since I got back to Utah my life has been consumed with my dreaded arch-nemesis MATH. But the good news is that I will have a great rest of the week to... not do Math. Woo hoo.

Well now that I've updated my blog maybe I'll start working on those other things I feel like writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment