background

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh Guy.

I like boys. I have a tendency to fall for fictional guys but... we won't go there. If you know me, you know all about that. I also have a tendency to fall for guys at work. Not in a serious way... just crushes. So I was thinking I'd write about them. Of course, to protect their integrity and my dignity these guys will have code names.

1. I was just starting my first semester at USU and I had recently gotten a job at Maceys. I was bagging and taking items back and getting them. That's where I met THE FIRST ONE. He was older and had pretty eyes. He made my heart pound and my face flush whenever I saw him. It lasted a little while and then one day I just didn't get nervous and flustered around him.

2. Then there's THE NAZI. So he's really not a nazi but me and Makae needed some names and that's what we came up with because as a supervisor he was sort of strict. But I liked him. He too had pretty eyes and really good arms. We went out once too. That ended it. I no longer liked him... like that.

3. I should mention that while I had a crush on THE NAZI was beginning to come to like someone else. We'll call him: DUMBHEAD. Mmm... DUMBHEAD. I didn't start out liking him but... it just happened. I liked him for far too long, unfortunately. And he had the most amazing eyes. But then... I found out that he liked someone else that we worked with. That didn't stop the crush but it certainly helped me to get a reality check.

The following guys aren't guys that I had huge crushes on... more like crush-lets. Or I just thought they were attractive.

4. Unfortunately, he doesn't work at Maceys anymore. Mr. PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERYWAY. He was hot. Oh man... He was beautiful and he knew it. And so did all the other girls. He had great hair and fantastic arms and he was just... good looking. He was so super nice. That's about all I have to say about him. We didn't talk a whole lot at work, I mostly just slobbered over him. Ha ha.

5. As the semester was ending I came to feel a little bit of a racing hear whenever CLARK KENT was around. I found out that he was going to be around all summer and it made me excited. And then I started to question if I was really liking him or liking the idea of him. I'm still not a hundred percent sure but he's still way cute. Brown eyes and glasses... so cute. And nice.

6. My most recent "Crush-let" is MR. YOUR DIMPLES CAUSE MY STOMACH TO FLIP-FLOP. Oh man. He's so cute and he has these super cute dimples. One day he passed me when I was on Self-checkout and flashed me this have smile. My stomach just did a flip flop and I was a goner. I don't really know what is going to happen with him... but I'm going to enjoy myself checking him out as he stocks the shelves. He has wonderful biceps.

There are, in fact, a few more guys I could mention but they aren't really the big and I'm kind of tired. So I'm going to just let it rest with these six. I think I need to find other places to meet guys though. These guys don't seem to go anywhere. Hmm... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment