background

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Few of my Top Favorites: Actors

I felt like making a list. I like lists but I normally don't make them. And because I'm a complete dork and a little boy crazy today, I'm making a list of my favorite actors. Just a note- some of these actors I like are based solely on appearance.... because I'm that shallow. (And I'm allowed to be that shallow concerning actors- or so I tell myself.)

Here we go- in no particular order.

1. Ashton Kutcher. I used to not care for him because he was weird and on "That's 70s Show" he's a complete doofus. But the last few movies I've seen with him in are... let's just say turning my head. Ha ha. In fact, in his latest movie "Killers" he's downright HOT.







2. Shemar Moore. Okay so I know he's black. But he is one of the most BEAUTIFUL men I have ever laid eyes on. He just... makes me sigh. I love watching him on Criminal Minds. He's so... appealing. Anyway, I'll stop drooling and simply sat that I just love to watch him. Oh and I like the show too.







3. Mark Harmon. I absolutely love him in NCIS. He's just amazing. His character's no-nonsense attitude and quirky temperament just makes the show worth watching.

4. Robert Downey Jr. I really enjoyed his work in Iron Man 1 and 2 as well as in Sherlock Holmes. He's really hot as both the arrogant Tony Stark and as the disheveled genius- Sherlock Holmes. I have to admit that I think these are the only three movies I've seen him in... but I like him anyway.

5. David Boreanaz.Oh, what can I say about him? There are no words... well actually there are many words. I could just go on and on about how I love him as Special Agent Seeley Booth on my favorite show: Bones. I'll just say that I love him and leave it at that.

6.Tom Selleck. He may be old but the dude is still Rockin'! In "Killers" he is a hoot. As Jesse Stone he's great. As any other character he's ever played he's just AWESOME. I love Tom Selleck and I always will.

7. Sam Elliot. I like him a lot. There's something about him that just makes you think of old times and horses and westerns... maybe it's the fact that he's played in like a million Westerns. He's rugged, that's what he is. Oh and I love his voice; it's intensely masculine... oh baby.

8. John Wayne. After my awesome John Wayne Movie Marathon a few months ago, I have come to truly appreciate his awesomeness. He was extremely patriotic and he made some sweet movies. He had this ruggedness about him that just seemed to fit- especially in the Westerns. He is wicked awesome.






I'm sure there are a few that I am forgetting but I think this will do. I know that I'm a complete dork and that most of these actors aren't necessarily the best out there but they're the ones I like. For now. I figure a single girl like me is allowed to enjoy the eye-candy that is found in Hollywood.

So there you have it. Eight of my top favorite actors. I think maybe I'll try to continually list my other favorites. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment