background

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fictional Guy of the Week: Derek Morgan

[I know it's been a long time since I've posted an FGW. My life took an unexpected turn and it's been all sorts of crazy around here. But I'm back and with the start up of my final semester, I have post ideas again. So here we go.]

The Fictional Guy of the Week is.... DEREK MORGAN!!!

The man can wield a phone...
Where He's From: CBS Criminal Minds

His Story:

We don't know much about Derek Morgan. Mostly because Criminal Minds is about a group of people and not really anyone in specific (except for maybe Hotch). What I do remember is that Morgan used to be a cop before he came to the BAU. His dad died when he was young. And he's smoking hot.

Also, he's an amazing cop and good at his job- which is catching bad guys.

Why He's FGW:

Derek Morgan is one of the most attractive men I've ever seen. I'll admit that right now. Add to the fact that he's great at his job and he's an amazing friend to his team members at the BAU. His relationships with Dr. Spencer Reed and Penelope Garcia are particularly endearing to me. He treats the socially awkward Reed much like a younger brother. I'd dare even claim that they are best friends of sorts.

And his relationship with Garcia is one that I find, as my hopeless romantic self, particularly interesting. Although, I'm pretty certain that nothing will ever happen between them. They are just friends who... well flirt I guess. I have spoken of there relationship before. If you want to, here's the link The Friend Zone

Looking back at this post, all I can do is laugh at myself. There isn't much substance to this post. All I wanted to do was drool over Derek Morgan. Mission accomplished.

And now for my favorite part... Picture Time!!!

All I can say is... arms. *drool*
Mmm!

Mmm! Again.
FBI never looked so good.
An example of a friendship and good working relationship... for the most part.
In my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment