And because I just watched all the seasons, they are fresh in my mind and I've come away with a few of my own observations/opinions.
- Jim is pretty much awesome.
- The chemistry between Jim and Dwight is much more interesting than between Dwight and Michael.
- Even after they're married, Jim and Pam are fun to watch.
- Later seasons aren't as funny as earlier seasons.
- Michael is more interesting, more rounded, and more mature in later seasons. He's not as annoying.
- Even after they're married, Jim and Pam are interesting to watch.
- Andy is better as Regional Manager. Or maybe he's just more fun to watch.
- Dwight considers Pam a friend even though she married his "mortal enemy", Jim.
It was a good time, I'll admit. Even though the series is kind of on the downhill slide, I still enjoy it. Life is like that, always changing. And TV shows, unfortunately, always have their day in the sun before the world moves on and gets a new show. But for now, I'll keep enjoying The Office while it's on. :)
My all time favorite quote from the series... also the one I remembered the most. :)
"I bought the boat tickets the day I saw that YouTube video. I knew we'd need a backup plan. The boat was actually plan C. The church was plan B. And plan A was marring her a long, long time ago. Pretty much the day I met her." -Jim Halpert (Love it!!)
So there you go. A random post about The Office and my disconnected thoughts. And just because I can't help myself...
|I know. I'm hopeless...|
Until Next Time,
The Hopeless Romantic