background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dear Boys: Dear Fiction

Here's another Dear Boys post directed to some fictional boys. Enjoy!

Dear Special Agent Seeley Booth,
I'd marry you if you asked me. 
Love,
THR


Dear Richard Castle,
I wouldn't make you chase me quite so hard.
Love,
THR


Dear Chuck Bartowski,
If the Buy More was real, I'd travel back in time and get to you before the spies (aka Sarah Walker) do. You don't have to be a spy to win my heart. I love you for your Nerd Herd, video-gaming self.
Love,
THR


Dear Dr. Jack Hodgins,
You're too good for her.
Love,
THR


Dear Han Solo,
You can smuggle me any time. *hint hint wink wink*
Love,
THR


Dear Edward Cullen,
Book Version: You are the epitome of a perfect gentleman. I'd marry you.
Movie Version: You are so-so. I confess that you seem to get better with a little age.
Love,
THR


Dear Jacob Black,
Book Version: You're a little whiny. She didn't pick you. Just walk away.
Movie Version: You're hot. Both literally and figuratively. I'll take you.
Love,
THR


Peeta Mellark,
I picked you from the start.
Love,
THR


Dear Angel,

You were my first vampire love. What's better than a brooding vampire with a soul? A vampire that does NOT sparkle.

Love,
THR




Until Next Time,

The Hopeless Romantic

2 comments: