background

Friday, April 20, 2012

Two Weeks Notice

The thing about giving your two weeks notice to your employer is that you have to wait two whole weeks to be free. And they are the longest two weeks of your life. I'm struggling to keep a positive attitude. It's hard to get out of bed (I have to leave the house by 6:20). Granted, when I get there, I can usually keep busy but I'm SO SICK OF FACING! Every shift I have to go along and face the aisle. Gah!

But the good news is that I only have five more shifts left. And the people I work with are good people and I'm going to miss them. I'm not going to miss the job. And I'm not coming back after the mission. I get to get a "grown up" job when I come home. On account of my degree. Woot!

The end is in sight. And I have just a few more weeks until I'm on my mission. I so desperately want it to come... but scared of it. In a good way.

Okay, my rant is over.

Until Next Time,

The Hopeless Romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment