background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 15th: Not too hot. Not too cold.

I wore my jacket today. With out a coat. That may not seem like a big deal but it really is. It's only the middle of February and it's already 53 degrees outside. That's unusual for northern Utah. But it feels FANTASTIC! I'm loving it. I parked at the park and walked up to campus instead of taking the bus. Why waste time on the bus when I can feel the warm sunshine and the cold-ish breeze upon my face?

I stopped in at my place of employment to talk about some tax related stuff. Got it figured out. Bought TWO donuts, a chocolate milk, and an apple. A guy with pretty blue eyes winked at me. I walked out of the store with a smile on my face and an old, dying Valentines Day balloon. I saw an old work friend on campus and we talked for awhile. Then I skipped my most hated class.

Tonight I'm going to see The Music Man, my most favorite musical ever, with a friend.

Today... is a good day. Today is B-E-A-utiful!

1 comment:

  1. That does sound quite beautiful :) And I'm so so so very excited for The Music Man tonight!

    ReplyDelete