background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ten Friends on a Camping Trip

Today my mom gave me my first pair of rain boots. I've wanted rain boots for.. ever. I just never could bring myself to get some. Usually by the time I decided to get some the weather had warmed up and they weren't necessary. Finally I have some. All it took was my mom purchasing them in DC, stuffing them into her suitcase, and flying home to Utah. No problem at all.

Why do I need rain boots? I don't necessarily need rain boots. It doesn't rain all that much here. There's snow but I have a decent pair of just regular boots. But sometimes it gets slushy and yucky out there. Plus I think rain boots are the greatest. It's the little kid in me. The same person that loves to color and secretly wants to still play with Barbies. I want to put these rain boots on and go jump in some puddles.



Anyone want to join me?

2 comments:

  1. Yes. You can come down to SL next time it rains, we will put on our rain boots and rain jackets, and go jumping in puddles like crazed children. :) Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "All About Steve" reference there ;)

    ReplyDelete