background

Monday, July 25, 2011

Confessions of a Girl's Obsessions

I've never considered myself obsessive. Dedicated. Maybe a little addicted. But not obsessed. You know the name of that big river in Africa? Can you say it with me? De-Nile! I've been swimming in the river De-Nile for quite some time.

It's only recently that I've taken a step back to realize that I am indeed an obsessive person. Evidence can be found on my Amazon account. Television series bought on whim. Movies watched repeatedly on Netflix. It's all there. I'm guilty. I find something I like and sometimes I like it a little too much.

I'll start to obsess over it. I'll want to read the behind the scenes. I'll want to read books about it. I'll want to watch interviews and specials on it. I get really into it. It's a weakness. One that I never realized I had before now.

Wonder what I have to do to get over it? Can I get over it?

*shrug* Guess we'll have to see right?

Until Next Time,

The Hopeless Romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment