background

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Fictional Guy of the Week: Dr. Henry Jones Jr.

The Fictional Guy of the Week is Dr. Henry Jones Jr a.k.a. Indiana Jones!!

Location: The Indiana Jones Trilogy: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom,  Last Crusade.

His Story:

Dr. Jones is an archeologist. When school is in session, he's a buttoned down professor with a classroom full of girls mooning over him. He's semi-respectable and he's good at bringing back artifacts for the museums.

However, Dr. Jones has an alias. Indiana Jones is a sort of rogue archeologist bent on finding rare and priceless artifacts. He faces down death, cults, and Nazis all in the name of history. Instead of a bow tie and a suit, Indiana wears a fedora, carries a whip, and doesn't shave.

Raised by a respected by a historian of some kind (I can't remember what and I don't feel like looking it up), Indiana Jones grew to appreciate history which causes him to go on dangerous expeditions in search for rare artifacts that belong in museums. He has a thirst for a find and he risks his life to get what he's looking for.

Sound exciting enough right?

Oh and his love life is quite interesting. He seems to be one of those guys with a girl in every port. But I guess he's Indiana Jones; it's allowed.

Why He's FGW:

I have always just loved Indiana Jones. He's got it all: excitement, danger, bravery, good looks, great fashion, and a love for history. Plus, I'm a huge fan of a young Harrison Ford. Oh and this guy is not only educated but he's ripped and handsome and cocky. Pretty much what most girls (by most girls I mean me) are looking for in a guy... even if he is fictional.

Yeah, that's about it. I just love Indiana Jones and his thirst for adventure and finding the truth. Plus... he looks pretty good with his shirt off. Ha ha, couldn't resist!

And now, for your viewing pleasure.... Indiana Jones!

All I can say is just look at those arms!

What a cute little bow tie Dr. Jones.

Only Harrison Ford could pull of a Fedora like that.

Can I get you anything to drink Indiana Jones?

I'll take some of that arrogance with side of smolder.

Looks like Dr. Jones needs a little nursing. I'm available.

I'd take his class...






Maybe you can see what I see in Indiana Jones...

Until Next Time,

The Hopeless Romantic

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm especially dying over the photo commentary :)

    ReplyDelete