background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chuck vs. the Two Giggling Girls

Recently, I became addicted to a little show titled simply Chuck. Now the road to my addiction started with Zachary Levi and his singing talent showcased in Katherine McPhee's Terrified. I'm a sucker for men who can sing... especially very attractive ones that are... tall and smile pretty and... Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that I'm addicted.

One night, a couple of weeks ago, I felt like watching something and naturally I started browsing Hulu. I stumbled upon the fourth season of Chuck. I couldn't resist and I clicked on the earliest episode available. There I was, lying in bed, enjoying an episode of Chuck when my friend texted me. She had just started a Netflix account and her first DVD was the first disc of the first season of a little show called... yep, you guessed it, CHUCK! Here we were, miles apart (okay, only a couple of miles) watching different season of the same show.

Even more than that, we started texting each other about things we were watching. Nothing too important and nothing really about the plotlines... mostly about the characters. It was quite fun and very amusing, I must admit.

Have you ever watched TV with someone over text messages? It's quite entertaining. Especially when you're giggling almost the entire time. *Ahem* I mean, I never giggle. Even when I'm sighing over a pretty smile and beautiful brown eyes. And he's a nerdy kind of guy. Ah, the good news: my friend also agrees with me about the previous two sentences. He is...

I'm going off track again. That's easily done I suppose. Anyway, since that night of Chuck via text my friend and I have done it a few more times. But maybe I shouldn't confess that.

Well I'm off for more Chuck watching.

Until Next Time,

The Hopeless Romantic

1 comment: