background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I don't like Tuesdays

I feel like too much is happening at one time. Maybe it's because I didn't get to sleep until just after two this morning. I was tired but I couldn't sleep. There are just so many things to consider with the semester coming to an end. Moving, money, vacation, work, final projects, registering for classes, and so on and so forth. It's not bad just it's just starting to rush at me like a speeding train and I'm chained to the tracks. (Did that even make sense?)

And to top it all off, my phone is doing weird things. I can receive text messages but I can't send them. So I have to do a reset to put it back on factory settings; thus losing contacts, pictures, ringtones, and my work schedule. I'm kind of afraid to do it. But I guess if I want to get back to texting people I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and have some faith. Maybe I should see if my phone is up for an upgrade?

Is it summer yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment