background

Saturday, March 6, 2010

His voice...

"I don't miss him at. Except... his voice. When he sings he makes me melt like a popsicle on the forf of July."

So I have a singer who, well to put it plainly, makes my knees turn to jelly. I absolutely love to listen to him sing. Oh my goodness! I just love to listen to his voice. And he is practically perfect. He's a family man with two little boys. His wife is in his band; she's his piano/keyboard player. So his family gets to travel with him. He's just an all around good guy.

Oh, and he is very, very good looking.

When I first heard Josh Turner's voice I thought it belonged to an older man. A much older man. I was watching the music video for "Long Black Train" when it showed him and I just couldn't believe that his voice actually belonged to him. If you've never listened to him before he has a very, very (sigh) deep voice. Knee weakening in fact. Oh goodness.

Okay, well most people probably don't want to hear anymore about Josh Turner so I'll shut up now. I just wanted to give a shout out to him because I love to listen to him sing.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1Z9DEDqpk

No comments:

Post a Comment